1. Shirk the custody of assets and clout.
2. Sustain your spiritual gnosis.
3. Fabricate the habitat everything can live in.
4. Give away the best you have.
5. Free everyone from the caustic memes perpetuating their debt and wage slavery.
6. When you feel like using someone, hug them and mix your trespass with theirs, pitching the urge against itself.
7. Bear witness to the overstanding effects of love.
8. Make money less important.
9. Don’t worry about success.
10. Stop chasing happiness.
11. Feel that I am you over here; you are me over there—that we seam It All together everywhere we seem.
12. Don’t hate those children in suits who demand you “grow up;” they’re just dopey kids who don’t know any better.
13. So be It for Its sake.