Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello

I'm sorry about the haste with which I'm posting this, but my old site, http://www.wherestheomelet.com/, has been getting a lot of traffic since Raymond Federman posted some of my remarks about his Carcasses on his blog.

I've been planning to get this started because my first novel, Smoke, is coming out this spring with
BlazeVox[books]. Geoffrey Gatza's proving to be an inspirations to hundreds, maybe thousands of writers starving for an online community. Go Geoff, and thanks.

My intention is to post every Friday night after or during a couple beers. I'll update with links to interesting stuff and commentary. Just like all yer other favorite blogs.

Finally, thanks for visiting and please check out the links around the margins. Some great stuff by some great people.

Now let's have some fun and play...

No comments:

Post a Comment